College Financial Planning
How Can You Pay for Your Kid to go to College, Spend and Save as You Are Now, and Increase the Amount of Money You have for Retirement?
It sounds too good to be true. And it is too good to be true… unless you know the ins and outs of the college funding system and you pick up a few tips from us on how to use your household cash.
It’s not too late!
Our College Financial Planning Services can help you…
- learn how to gain financial aid even if you don’t qualify for need-based money.
- use the IRS to pay for up to $9,000 of your student’s money for college.
- learn that private colleges can be just as affordable as state colleges, even when the initial tuition amount is more than twice as much.
- earn money while searching for money to pay for college.
- pay for college, save thousands toward retirement, and pay off your mortgage in record time!
College is an investment in your child’s future. It may be tempting to take the loans that are offered in abundance to pay for this critical investment in your child, but loans are not the only option.
Ask to speak to one of our College Financial Planning Specialists for information that could be valuable to your future, as well as that of your child.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (713) 942-1040 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
I used Mr Gardner when I received a notice from the IRS on an error in my return concerning a stock transaction. Ed handled it professionally and quickly, and even dealt with the stock broker to get the missing information for me. I found Ed through a community message board, with high reviews. As far as his staff, I found them welcoming and very helpful.Joe Stonecypher
I love Ed..he is efficient and trustworthy and funny. I’ve used him for years and hope to continue.
I highly recommend him.Lisa McKelvey